12.04.2012

David Stern vs. The Spurs..The Newest NBA rivalry?

I wanna start this post off by first saying that I hate the Spurs. It's that plain and simple. I've been a devoted Mavericks fan since 1992, so that tells the entire story. Throughout the 90's and most of the 2000's, the Spurs have just simply had our number. Thus the hate. I have also hated the way in which they have gone about their methodical superiority. Pop, the mad genius of a coach; the big fundamental; never makes mistakes, the way that he fell into their laps in the 1997 draft and instantly made them contenders. I hate the way they know that they have been the best franchise in basketball since I can remember and they don't flaunt it. I hate fake humbleness. I don't care for the way Tony Parker can get into the lane at will or the way Ginobilli flops and competes his ass off every minute of every game he is in. Bottom line is that the Spurs do things the right way and they have been rewarded for their diligence. Yeah, Yeah , Yeah.....good for them. They have their 4 championships and the best PF to ever play the game. They have had enough good. That's why I wasn't upset when David Stern jumped the gun and fined the Spurs $250,000.00 for nothing. The power drunk midget cannot stand a slight......he took the fact that Pop sent the stars home as a slight. So, he took immediate action! I love it when the Spurs get the shaft. Then, this morning to my delight I saw this :)



Can't wait to see what David "Napoleon" Stern says about this!!!! And I can't believe that TD was involved! Ok, I'm done, just giddy.




-tshurn

No comments:

Post a Comment