3.14.2013

The (Un)usual Suspects

So yeah, we are a few days late but here are some teams that we think might make a big splash in this year's NCAA men's basketball tourney. By big splash we are talking make it to the final four and win the chip homie. Yeah, that's how wide open this year's tournament is!! F'ing exciting....did I mention its March!!!

  • St. Louis University - Yesss! My hometown team is nice this year! The Bilikins play stingy defense, and they are not afraid of anyone. If they score points they will be very dangerous.
  • New Mexico - Steve Alford's team plays together and they have shooters..... the Tony Snell, Kendall Williams combo will lead to upsets.
  • Creighton - Doug McDermott is the new age Wally Szczerbiak!!! In college that's a good thing, son!
  • UNLV - The Runnin Rebels are runnin again....Mike Moser and Anthony Bennet will be beasting down low.
Yo....bottom line is that all the teams that are going to be in the tourney are pretty much equal. Let's be honest too, all the teams are pretty mediocre and I'm not saying that just to be down on the NCAA. This tournament is primed to be one of the best in recent memory for that very fact alone. One more last thought....I could have mentioned 10 more teams in this post; that's one of the reasons that I'm about to leave y'all with this....this could be the year that a 16 beats a 1!!!! (drops mic and exits stage left)



-tshurn

1 comment:

  1. Normally I do not read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do it!

    Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice post.


    my blog; http://astro.nordita.org

    ReplyDelete